Friday, October 5, 2007

Another Group of Matches

It is that time of month that CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) matches families to babies (referrals). I was very disappointed that they only matched through Nov. 30th. 2005. Everyone had hoped that it would at least go through December 5, 2005. However, I was told by our adoption agency CCAI (Chinese Children Charities Agency) that they don't have any families with LID (Log-In-Date) between Dec. 1st through Dec 5th. So, hopefully we are still ok. So, Rich and I are just "patiently" waiting......

My goal was to have our child before I turned 40 but I guess God had another plan as I am turning 40 on Oct. 9th. The ultimate optismist that I am I just figure this is how it was meant to be and when it is right our child will come.

No comments: