Monday, April 21, 2008

We received are new I-171H!!

Yippe!! We received our new updated I-171H. This allows us to adopt 1 child from China. As you may remember we were a bit concerned if we would receive it in time to travel with our group as our old one expired May 29th, 2008. The government takes much heat about not doing anything quickly but they actually processed our I-171H within 6 days!! That is virtually unheard of in the international adoption world to have it done that quickly. Just about everything with government takes weeks if not months to process. All I can say is I think God knew we were at our end with the wait and took mercy on us and gave us our angel, Angela, at our local USCIS office to expediate the I-171H. Be patient our sweet baby, we are working our way to you!! It won't be long now!

No comments: