Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A DAY AT WORK




Yesterday was the first day I left Jenni with someone other than Rich for more than a few hours. I worked about 9 1/2 hours yesterday and my sister (Auntie Don Don)babysat Jenni all day at her house. Jenni did great probably better than me. I know she was in great hands I just missed her terribly. She loves her Auntie's so I know she was fine but it felt so good to see that smile when I walked in the door. I can't thank my sisters enough for helping me with the daycare issue until Jenni turns 1. Once she turns one she will go into daycare 3 days a week. Jenni is very, very busy so I think daycare will be great for her as she will have alot of other children to play with. I think she gets bored with mom and dad. She is really good until late afternoon and then she gets fussy (almost like she is "bored" and needs a change for a few hours). When I am home I usually try and do something outside of the house with her after her afternoon nap. She is so like a "sponge" she just wants explore and learn every moment. She is so fearless! I think right now she would tire out the "grandma's and grandpa's" if they had to babysit her for more than a few hours. She tires me out!! She is just so smart and quick! She is standing (with 1 hand holding on to something)like a pro. This morning she actually let go and stood for about 2 seconds and than fell. She will be walking soon and then oh, my!! She waves bye, bye and claps and has found her "loud" voice (learned by yelling for the Shock Football team). We are also starting to work with her on sign language. I start back to work full-time next week. I will miss her sooo much! I have included some pictures of my "nephew Gordon" and his girlfriend playing with Jenni and one of her checking out all of her toys (can you say spoiled??)!!

1 comment:

meremom&dad said...

Wow - Look how big you look standing up, Jenni Lin! I can't believe what a big girl you are....it sure would be great to see you! I think Meredith would love to play with you and all of your fun toys!

Love and kisses,
Aunt Margo and Uncle Eric