Sunday, July 27, 2008

FOOTBALL!



Our little Jenni Lin went to her first football game last night! She did great. Of course she had 3 of her Aunties and 2 uncles to keep her occupied. Those of you that know me well know that I love football!! The Spokane Shock (AF2)are one of my favorite teams and they are now in 1st place and the playoffs start next week. It is always so loud in there but Jenni didn't seem to mind. We tried to put ear plugs in her ears but they kept falling out. Jenni just kept watching everyone and taking it all in. Afterwards, we went dinner to celebrate one of my sister's birthday and Jenni again did really well and it was past her bedtime. After dinner (about 9:30) we got in the car and she was out in about 2 minutes. She had a full day and slept in until 8:00am this morning. My father-in-law is arriving from Ohio this evening to see his granddaughter! I am excited for the two to meet. I know Jenni will just love him. He is staying with us while he is here which is the first time anyone else has been with Jenni longer than a few hours so it will be neat to see how Jenni reacts having someone else in the house helping to take care of her. I have included 2 pictures this blog. One is of Jenni at friends house swimming (note-no smile!-still working on the smiling part). Her pictures just don't do her justice. When you meet her in person and she gives you her big smile she is just too cute. The other picture is of me and my niece, Autumn. Jenni loves her "tum,tum". Autumn has gotten to be such a grown up girl. She use to be as tiny as Jenni Lin.

Terri

2 comments:

Meegan said...

Gosh what a cute swimming picture! So glad you used it on your blog!

Lisa said...

AMEN to that! Jenni has the a most precious smile indeed! Little cutie pie! Give her a hug for me!

We took the kids to the Dragon Boat Festival today. We go each summer - but this was Ren's first. The Japanese Taiko Drummers are our favorite but they are LOUD! Ren was a bit freaked out at first - but then got into it and after a while just played on the blanket or in our lap and didn't seem to mind the sound at all.

Have a great week!