Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Pictures!




I finally have some updated pictures! Like I said before it is very challenging to get good pictures of Miss Jenni Lin. She is so wiggly and she hates the flash on the camera so she often hides her face when we get the camera out. We have had a great week. Although, I have seemed to have hurt my lower back. I am hoping it is just a strained muscle as I am not use to carrying around a baby and being down on the floor so much. Yesterday, it was a sharp pain that took a few minutes to go away. I was putting together her Jumper and all of sudden it just came on. I was literally laying on the floor unable to move for a few minutes. Luckily, Rich was still here and the baby was taking her morning nap. However, Rich was in the shower so I layed there wondering if he would eventually come looking for me. I was able to get up but it was horrible shooting pain. I was really worried about not be able to take care of Jenni and having to call one of my sisters to come over and help but after about 30 minutes the pain eased. Although, I am still having discomfort today but it is a little better. Rich and one of my sisters both have had to had back surgery for a herniated disc so that was my first scary thought. I just plan on resting my back as much as possible today and tomorrow while Rich is home. I do have a doctor appointment on Monday that was already scheduled weeks ago so I think I will talk to them about it then. The above pictures are of Rich reading to Jenni, Jenni learning that a credit card can buy her toys (note the excitement!) and the other one is when I went to get Jenni up from her nap she had the her baby doll's bottle in her mouth and was actually fussing because she couldn't get anything out of it. It was too cute!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Terri - I pray that your back is well SOON. I pulled my back the day before we left China and I was REALLY worried about moving luggage and carry-ons and Ren across the world the next day! It was sore - but with luggage carts and help from the group I made it home!

The new pics of Jenni are adorable! Ren sucks on things like Jenni is doing with the doll bottle - cracks me up!

meremom&dad said...

Hi Rich and Terri-Funny how we all seem to be so connected...my back has been strained, as well. Just when Meredith wants me exclusively! So I feel your pain. Hope yours is nothing serious - take it easy when you can and give Jenni Lin lots of love and kisses from us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rich and Terri,
Hope your back is better soon. Jenni is beautiful and changing already. Isn't it amazing how quickly they change and grow. It is great to "hear" an update from you guys. We think of you often.
Crystal Cockerel