Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday

Sleep is still an issue but seems to slowly be getting better. It is a comfort knowing that alot of the other babies from our travel group are having the same issue getting on USA time. We tried really hard to not let Jenni sleep so much today in hopes of getting her to sleep through the night tonight. We don't mind her waking up to take a bottle or a diaper change but when she refuses to go back to sleep and wants to stay up for 3 hours is what is hard at 2:00am in the morning. Today we went and visited some friends and family and kept her going all day. She seems to be feeling much better and actually had a day without vomiting. We gave her a very small amount of solid food and she was able to keep it down. She occasionally has raspy breathing and a cough but it is much better. She is responding well to family and friends and we are having so much fun being parents. She loves to give big kisses and we must remember to give her a fingernail trim tomorrow as she loves to grab your face and lips and her fingernails are sharp! We went and bought her a walker and johnny jumper today as she just can't seem to sit still her legs are strong and she wants to stand all the time. Well, I hear her coughing on the baby monitor so I should go up and check on her. So much for her sleeping through the night!!

Hugs
Terri

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YAY - I'm glad Jenni had a better day! It's fun to see her sweet face on your blog when I pull it up. :) I hope her night was better for you. I think it was Ren's best night yet - went down at 9 and slept until almost 5, had a bottle and went back to sleep until 7:30! I think I actually got 7 hours of sleep - I'll probably feel like a new woman today!

You all have a happy 4th!