Sunday, June 29, 2008

Can't Sleep!!




So it is 1:00AM on Sunday morning and I can not sleep. I guess my time clock is all off. I am also really worried about poor little Jenni. She has had a cough since Wednesday and today she is much worse. I spoke with our family Dr. and he said I could start her on the antibiotics I already have but it may be viral. I did some checking around and it sounds like she has croup. She has very raspy breathing and coughing so hard that she throws up. So now I can't sleep as I am listening to her breathing. Please pray that God puts his healing touch on her. The good news is she has no fever but being the new parents we are we are both probably more worried than we need to be. But she won't take any water and no solid food right now. Bottles only. So I am hoping she won't get dehydrated. I am going to put some pictures up from our traditional "red couch photos". They are too funny. Imagine trying to 12 "puppies" to sit still in one position for 12 families to get photos. Than 1 baby would cry and then it would get contagious and they would all cry. Jenni is in the light pink silk dress with her pearl bracelet on. The pictures are from my friend Lisa as we haven't had a chance yet to download the rest of our pictures. We are hoping to do a journal entry that has almost all of our photos but we first need to get in a routine with the baby and then I can take the time to do that.

1 comment:

meremom&dad said...

I hope things are getting better. We've had sleeping issues since we got home. Meredith doesn't want to sleep at night and we do. So far she is winning. She slept well in China so hopefully this is only temporary. Take care.